Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cover: Crossed (sequel to Matched) by Ally Condie

I just saw this cover posted on goodreads and the author's site and I got all excited! I love these covers. I think they are very evocative of the story itself and more beautiful for their simplicity. I read Matched awhile back and liked it. I'm hoping that the second has a little more action and is just as well written. I can't wait til Nov.



What do you think? Have you read Matched? Are you anxiously awaiting the sequel?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im so loving this cover too! I need to read Matched! LOL

The Queen B said...

You should read Matched. It's a bit slow b/c it's mostly the emotions that the MC is going through, but I thought it was good and the writing was very well done.

 
That's QUEEN Bitch To You © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.