Friday, July 8, 2011

I have no content so I bring you...

Meeeeee!!! At a Britney Spears concert. Don't hate. I lurve me some Brit Brit. There was the cutest gay couple in the section bordering the stage (you know, the one you sell your kidney for?). They almost made me believe in love...except I'm married which is kinda like being inoculated for it. I kid. Mostly.

Anyhoo....


Here I am in Vegas (for the fist time) for my last bday with one of my sistahs in the law and an awesome and totally random Mad Hatter. (A lil' Vegas advise for noobs: Pace yoself. Trust me on this.)


And lastly, me and my sis, Jen, Who also blogs. We are serving time at in-law Christmas. God bless my MIL, she has a well stocked wine room.

8 comments:

Nixie said...

Haha, no hatin here, even though Brit's nuts, her music is still awesome. Brings out the girl in me and makes me wanna dance.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I would SO hit a Britney show! I have every single one of her albums :P Love it.

The Queen B said...

@Nixie and Pamela Yay!! I love to shake my groove thang and her music does that for me, so she can just keep on keepin on. LOL. That and I kinda have a thing for crazy... :P

Nixie said...

Hahaha, wonderful.

Mandi said...

I'm totes jealous of you going to Britney!!!

The Queen B said...

Mandi- It was fun, but way loud. And her lil girl voice doesn't do well with that much volume and acoustics. She kinda sounded like a cute lil' horny chipmunk. :P

I am bummed that I can't go to her newest tour. The one I went to was the Circus tour.

Twimom227 said...

totally cute! glad you had fun! I haven't been to a concert in ages.

Jen said...

I love this picture of us! We have that "yummy booze" glow. The Brit show was fun. I wish we could have seen her newest tour, too. Maybe we would've been seated next to the gay couple who were too cute for words.

 
That's QUEEN Bitch To You © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.