Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Be gentle....I'm a virgin

Blogger! Sheesh. What did you think I meant? Minds out of the gutter people.
So, this is my maiden voyage as it were. Wow, I'm really running away with the sweet virgin metaphors. Fear not my lovelies, that won't happen much in the future.
My first blog post. I feel like I should commemorate the moment. Hmm....it's 5:00 somewhere.
Anyway, just a little heads up, this blog is probably going to be a bit bi-polar (much like it's author) but hey, I'll strive to make it a fun ride.
We'll talk about books that strike my fancy and social issues, but mostly you're just going to be forced to listen to the inner workings of my dark and twisty mind. Muahahaha! Sorry, the power, it's going to my head.
Alright my loves, I am officially in business. Lord help us all.....
Besos ;)

9 comments:

Wendy said...

It's past 5 here and you know what that means?

HAPPY HOUR!

Unfortunately, I have to go to work. Damn!

'Bout time you get a blog, yay! WELCOME TO THE CRAZINESS.

The Queen B said...

I'll drink to that. And to my first comment. And to the lovely weather. And to World Peace. And to....
Thanks for the welcome. Muah!

Sparklybearsy said...

Hi's and welcome to Blogville =)

The Queen B said...

Aww, thanks. I feel so welcomed. I think I'm choking up....wait no, just allergies :P
Love the avi, btw. I have a thing for pink heels ;)

Mandi said...

Yay! You made it to the blogosphere.

Let the fun begin.

The Queen B said...

Thank you. Thank you. I have so many ideas for posts....::rubs hands together:: Where to begin? Muahaha!

KT Grant said...

*POP* No longer a blogger virgin now!

The Queen B said...

OMG! Katiebabs just popped my cherry! Ok, that sounded bad, but squee!

KT Grant said...

I go to all new blogs and pop their cherries. Welcome, you are now one of us!

 
That's QUEEN Bitch To You © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.