Friday, November 27, 2009

I'd Like To Thank All The Little People.....


And I don't mean midgets. I'm more of a pygmy lover myself, but I digress.

Woo hoo! My first award! Aww....you shouldn't have, but if you try to take it back I'll bite you.

Much love to my girl Claire at Ramblings of a Book Bitch
Thanks sweetie!

*edited to add* Thanks also to my sweet girl Tigris at Tigris Eden Smooches!

The rules are easy. You have to list 10 honest things about yourself and then pass it on to 10 other honest bloggers.

Hehehe, you might want to brace yourself. I'm feeling a little too honest tonight ;)


1) I luuuurve spicy food. I mean, I want to be sweating, panting, nose running and eyes watering. And then.....I want to do it again.

2) I happen to be bi-polar. It's a pain in the ass at times, but I honestly don't know how I'd see myself without it. I am very annoyed, though, by the way it is handled and displayed in movies, t.v. and books lately. It seems to be popular to have the token bi-polar person lately and it's starting to piss my shit off. Don't mess with me, I'm currently off my meds.....

3) My favorite drink is a margarita. On the rocks. With salt. Ahhh.....heaven.

4) I used to get a brazilian bikini wax. The woman who did it and I used to joke and laugh like crazy while she was working on me. We'd be discussing music, marriage, and exchanging stories while I was on my hands and knees with my a....well you get the picture. I used to always tell her that if my gyno had a sense of humor I wouldn't mind going so much, lol

5) I rode horses for years and at one point had ambitions to make a career out of it. My life took a different path, but those were some crazy days....

6) I kinda like girls. Not enough to be gay, per se, but probably more than I should ;)

7) I love Prince. I was never a huge Michael Jackson fan. He was very talented, but as Keri Stevens on Twitter says, "Prince is an itty bitty purple god." Well said, sister. Well said.

8) I think I truly got into my love of erotica through Ellora's Cave. My love for menage and m/m truly....um...blossomed there. :P

9) My favorite color is blue. Bet ya thought it was pink, lol

10) I secretly long to be a published author one day. For now it's just a nebulous dream, but maybe someday it will be more...

Well, hope you enjoyed your bit of trivia experience.

Now it's time to pass on the fun!

Here's my list of 10 bloggers I want to award this to:

Jamie at Teflon Panties

Jo Jo at JoJosBookCorner

K.C. at smokinhotbooks

Tasha at Heidenkinds's Hideaway

Mandi at smexybooks

The Vixen at Fiction Vixen

Donna at fantasy dreamer's ramblings

My girl at Kindle Vixen

Wendy! at The Book Lush

Larissa at Welcome to Larissa's Life


Have fun ladies. I know I did ;)

Besos

17 comments:

Sparklybearsy said...

"Id like to thank the little people and i dont mean midgets" HAHA! too funny.

great honesty hun! loved reading it, and i agree you gotta have some humour when you take your cooch to the hairdressers =D

Tiffany @ KindleVixen said...

Thanks lady! :p I will post this later today :)

The Queen B said...

@Sparklybearsy lol, I so agree with you. Thanks for passing it to me and thanks for reading :P

@Kindle Vixen I can't wait to read what you have to say ;)

jaymzangel said...

congrats on the award, sweetie! Ellora's Cave is YUM, I was perhaps on there yesterday making purchases....again

The Queen B said...

@jaymzangel Yeah, I could get in so much trouble there... I should just hand them my paycheck, lol

Heidenkind said...

Thank you, sweetie! And you just started blogging and you already got an award! How cool is that?

The Queen B said...

@heidenkind It's undeserved, but I won't let that get in my way...
Can't wait to read your post ;)

Wendy said...

Aww, thanks babe! I must get on this asap!

Right after lunch. And a nap. And some dirty dreams about Curran. Agem. ;)

The Queen B said...

@Wendy Hehehe, you're in for a rude surprise when I drop in on your hawt Curran dreams..Muahaha!
Can't wait to read your post. I wanna get inside your mind... :P
Smooches

Sophia (FV) said...

Thanks luv. I added it to my awards page with a link back you to. muah!

SusiSunshine said...

I so agree about the spicy food. It's good when I have to cry.LOL
Enjoyed your answers!

Unknown said...

thanks so much! I'll be posting it now hehe =))) love it!

Mandi said...

Thanks!!!

Donna said...

Aww! Thank you! :)

I lurve spicy food too!!!

I was soooo in love with Prince when I was in the 8th grade. Man did I have a crush on that him.

The Queen B said...

@larissa Loved your post. Good job :)

@Mandi I definitely want to read all your dirty little secrets ;)

@Donna You're welcome sweetie. Can't wait to see yours.
And spicy food is the bomb. And Prince still rules, I don't care what anyone says....

Smokinhotbooks said...

Damn I'm late to the party, again. Many thank yous, love your answers babe.

The Queen B said...

@Smokinhotbooks Ahem ::taps foot:: And just where have you been missy? Tied up to the bed, perhaps? ;)

 
That's QUEEN Bitch To You © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.