Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I don't know who this chick is.....

But she drops the f-bomb with panache, wears a flaming (and fabulous) red dress, runs around semi nude in a cemetery all to encourage us to carpe diem (or possibly carpe corpses, but if we get to wear that fabulous dress I don't really care) and go out and get us some. And I like that in a woman. I've just very newly discovered this blog so I'm not sure, but I think I may love it like I love dark chocolate with chili in it.
But seriously my friends, you should check out this post. I enjoyed it and it's a great reminder to do something wild and crazy in life, you know, while we have a life to do it in.

 

7 comments:

tori aka ggs_closet said...

That dress is FABULOUS!!!

The Queen B said...

That dress totally is fabulous!!
I loved the post and the dress and the whole shebang, lol.

Anonymous said...

My friend introduced me to that blog a few months ago and I absolutely love it.

The Queen B said...

I was checking out her ads for Bingo and was falling a little more in love, lol. I love finding awesome new places to check out.

Sophia (FV) said...

I totally added her to my g-reader. Thanks for pointing out the blog. :)

The Queen B said...

No prob! I love finding awesome new blogs so I had to share ;)

Anonymous said...

I love love love The Blogess.

 
That's QUEEN Bitch To You © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.