Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's Out!!!!

Dead in the Family: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)
Dead in the Family by Charlain Harris is out today my pretties. I am cautiously optimistic about this one and I'm in love with the cover. My darling one is bringing home a copy for me after work today since I'm in charge of sick kid and can't leave the house. He's my hero ;)

If you want to check out a review for this one, my girl ,Wicked Little Pixie, has one up on her blog. It's good and not too spoilery and gives a good feel of wanting to read it without getting your hopes up too high.

Now here are some links if you still need to get your copy:

Dead in the Family: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)

barnes and noble

And if you're in the San Diego area (or just like to support local stores) check it out at Mysterious Galaxy

Happy reading!

4 comments:

Smokinhotbooks said...

*mumbles* I haven't read Charlaine Harris

The Queen B said...

Le friggin sigh. Why am I not surprised. You would love like the first 5 of these, but you may not love the whole set. Her Harper Connelly series is great too, but may be too heavy on mystery for you (though the almost incest factor is very hawt) :P

e_booklover said...

Hmm thinking about this one. Had a hard time with the last one tho...Skipped ahead to the end and then never went back and read the middle.

The Queen B said...

My review is comin up soon. :)

 
That's QUEEN Bitch To You © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.