Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Promised More Robot Chicken Love

Once Again, A Warning: These clips contain bad language and other possibly offensive material.
First up is a great clip tackling the stages of denial. P.S. This would totes be me if I were in that situation.



Here we have the death of He Man. So wrong, but so funny.



Captain Texas. This is just too good. I almost wish he was really like this.



Sarah Michelle Gellar's best work outside of Buffy:



Ok, I'll stop here with Emperor Palpatine as basically Stewie Griffin.

9 comments:

Kasey Mackenzie said...

Thanks for the chuckles when I really needed them! =)

The Queen B said...

No prob, babe. These always perk me up when things are lookin stressful. How can you not love Skeletor? LOL

Anonymous said...

The Gummy Bear is one of my most favorites. Awesome clips you chose!!! I needed some funnies today.

The Queen B said...

Is it not fab? I love that one. I'm in awe of her screaming abilities. I can't hit those octaves.

MamaKitty said...

I only recently got into Robot Chicken... and I'm so sad at how much I've missed! It's HILARIOUS!

The Queen B said...

I love Robot Chicken. I love Seth Green. Good times.

Gini Koch said...

ROFLMAO! Curse you and your Robot Chicken videos! I know better than to click the buttons, but you tell me to and there I go, watching them all. ALL. (Ummm...got any more? ;-D)

The Queen B said...

LOL, yep. I do. I did a post last week (or the week b4, IDK) that had a bunch. I looove Robot Chicken. I have a love/hate relationship with Seth MacFarlane though. Mostly hate, but I'd probably have a hate sex bout with him if I ever saw him...

Gini Koch said...

LOL. Stop tempting me, you evil temptress!

And, I love Seth Green, too. I like Seth MacFarlane. And I will admit here and anywhere else that I can't stand South Park. Wait, how did this turn into True Confessions Time? I'm gonna go watch another Robot Chicken video...

 
That's QUEEN Bitch To You © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.