Thursday, May 27, 2010

Quickie Review: On A Highland Shore by Kathleen Givens

On a Highland Shore On a Highland Shore by Kathleen Givens


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Beautiful historical romance. This book came alive like I was watching a very good movie. The characters and settings were so vivid and passionate. The unspoken tension between the hero and heroine for the first part of the book is so thick, it's palpable. I highly recommend this book. Haunting, vivid, and beautiful. You can't go wrong with this one.

View all my reviews >>

Links to purchase:

On a Highland Shore

Book Deopository

5 comments:

tori aka ggs_closet said...

This one sounds like a winner. I'm going to put on my TBR.

The Queen B said...

It's really great. I stayed up all night reading it when I first got it and I totally didn't regret being dog tired the next day, lol.

Sophia (FV) said...

Oh wow, 5 stars? I'll have to check into this one.

CHRISTIE said...

This one sounds good. I’ll definitely give it a shot.

The Queen B said...

@FV You really do! It's a great book, imho :D

@Christie I really enjoyed it. I felt like I was transported to a different, more magical time.

 
That's QUEEN Bitch To You © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.