Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Something Pretty


I was doing some window shopping last night and came upon this cover. I don't know what it is, but I think it is so sensual and erotic. I can almost feel the tension off the two lovers. She looks as if she's given herself up to the moment just like her wordly tutor has instructed she should do. While our jaded master stares at her with such intensity and holds her so possessively, as if he never expected to feel and now that he does he's scared to let go, lest she disappear.

The book itself sounds meh, honestly. Not overly interested in reading it, but I swear, a whole mini story popped into my head when I saw that cover. Does that ever happen to you? Where you almost want to buy the book just so you can stare at the cover and make up stories that are possibly better than what's inside?

3 comments:

3girlmum said...

Ooooh so pretty!! I think I need some of that tension!!

The Queen B said...

Me too, suga. I do have it....in my mind. *sigh* LOL

Sunscented said...

I actually have that problem quite often lately- more interested in the cover than the book by description & reviews. It's nice when a book has a pretty cover, but it's what's inside that counts. :p Actually, since I read 99% of my books on kindle now, it would be great if I had the opposite problem- bad covers, good stories. Ah well...

 
That's QUEEN Bitch To You © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.