Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm Impatiently Waiting.....

Revenant (A Zoe Martinique Investigation)

Zoë Martinique's life hasn't been ordinary for quite awhile. First she developed the ability to travel outside her body at will-where she encountered some seriously weird things. Things that left her with powers that she didn't really want or need. Still, a person can get used to almost anything- even being a Wraith. Though more often than not, it plays serious havoc with her love life.

But for once, Zoë is glad of her abilities. Bodies are showing up all over Atlanta, drained of blood. They're beings from another astral plane, called Revenants-and they're being stalked by her old enemy, the Phantasm. The Revenants are hardly the nicest of creatures-but to preserve the cosmic balance, Zoë will need to put everything on the line to save them...


Revenant is the 4th book in Phaedra Weldon's Zoe Martinique Series and a lot has happened in the previous three. If you're interested in starting this Urban Fantasy series, I would suggest that you start with book one, Wraith (Zoe Martinique, Book 1). Zoe is a pretty likable character with an interesting support cast. The premise is fairly unique and I've enjoyed this series quite a bit so far.

Revenant will be out June 1 this year. If you are an Urban Fantasy fan then I suggest you check out this series and mark your calendar for the newest release.

Muah!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Just in time for my June birthday on the 3rd, sounds like I need to do some book shopping for this series. Thanks for the heads up on a new author and series for me to check out, love UF...

jackie b central texas

The Queen B said...

Ooh, I love when book releases coincide with my b-day. It's a great excuse to shop, shop, shop, LOL.
I hope you like the series. Feel free to let me know :)

 
That's QUEEN Bitch To You © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.