Saturday, April 17, 2010

Why I Love Robot Chicken

WARNING: THESE VIDEOS ARE NOT FOR KIDS. THEY CONTAIN ADULT THEMES AND SOME BAD LANGUAGE. AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM FUNNY ;)

Micheal Bay Explosions! I love it cuz it's so freakin true, lol.




Here we have one of my fave skits featuring He-Man, one of my fave heroes from childhood.




Here we have the villain carpool. I love Skeletor :P




Last, but not least, we have my fave hero from childhood: She-Ra. Don't mess with her when it's that time of the month.



Hope you enjoyed!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved EXPLOSIONS! And I also love Michael Bay films! I am not ashamed.

The Queen B said...

LOL, we all love Micheal Bay, but I think we know what we're getting when we go in...BOOM! LOL

Wendy said...

The He-Man one was the funniest! God, I love Skeletor. LMAO!

The Queen B said...

I love Robot Chicken. So, so much. They have one called the death of He-Man, I think, it is sooooo funny.

Glory said...

Borders sucks. I cant watch them! Lol

Glory said...

Cuz they dont share the videos across US borders. Bah!

The Queen B said...

Well that does suck. Boo on them!

 
That's QUEEN Bitch To You © 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.